Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Introduction.

Hi my name is Martin Jackson. This is my first blog so I'm just trying to give you an introduction to what to expect from future blogs. My life read's like a storybook. I've been in the military, homeless, in jail for a crime I didn't commit, and much, much, more. I also think my unique experience has given me a perspective on life that any and everyone can learn from, whether the mistakes I've made or triumphs. So not only will I tell you about my life, past,present,and future, but I'm gonna tell you what I think about EVERYTHING(hence the reason for the name).I'm hoping what I write people find interesting,sad, sometimes funny, but most of all helpful, and if you don't, don't worry I'll write a blog about people like you to at some point lol.
So here we go I'm going to tell you a little about who I am and why i think you should hear what I have to say. I'm a currently a traveling food vendor, as well as President of a failing non-profit organization to help the homeless. I'm 32 years old and I'm in love with me( in other words I love the person I am) I've never been married, but I have 2 boys Wysdom Isaiah(7) and Kai Riley (2). I want to run my own corporation one day(owning a business is small thinking in my opinion). I was raised in California and spent much of my childhood in group homes and such places. In someways I'm still a big kid. I have a horrible temper(I'll be blogging on anger management).I also think love exist in this horribly divorce ridden country and I want to write a book proving it. So as you can see there is a wide range of topics that I can and will blog about and if you want to hear my opinion on anything, well that's what I'm here for, send me a comment or email and I'll be happy to let you know what I think, like it or not. Well that's all I'm going to write about for now, so I hope you subscribe and I'll be looking forward to hearing your comments. Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment